I know some of you have been waiting for these. I am only posting a few tonight, but Jeremy made a video with Tanner of the whole house on Monday. When we are able to take the time to edit it and post it you'll see that. This first picture is of the room you see when you walk through the front door. (the angle is from the TV room though.)

This is the TV room.

The Kitchen/Dining room. I really enjoy the island!

Tanner and Claytons Room. Go Bronco's!! FYI They kicked some booty tonight!:)

The master bedroom, believe me at Christmas it will look so much better!! I can't wait!
5 comments:
Very nice. Can't wait to see the video too. Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend.
Sa-weet!! I'm diggin' the Bronco room. Brenden would LOVE that! I'm so sad that I had to miss the game for YW's tonight. I just watched highlights and it looks like I missed a good one. Our boys kick butt! Go Broncos!
Hey Debbie! How are you doing/ It has been a long time since I've seen you. Looks like you got a new house. Are you still in Meridian? I hope all is going good with you guys. Your boys are getting so big.
I've seen it already but I still love seeing the pics. Still So exciting.
Wahoo on house pictures! Looks like you have more much needed space now. :~)
The boys are growing up SO fast. Miss you guys! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment