Friday, February 8, 2008

Austin's Favorite!

Well Austin is growing up fast, and he is discovering things that he really likes to do. This week he learned the he could scale the walls back to the BIG boys room, and upon entering he found a treasure, the laundry basket!!!! At which point he dicovered that emptying the laundry basket was such fun. Everyday since he has found his treasure in unloading the laundry basket!

As I said before he discovered scaling the walls or anything else to get where he wants to go via his feet. He goes from the couch to the bar stool to the base of the counter, walks all the way around until he finds the cupboards and the drawers. Another fun thing to be repeated at least once a day. (I am lucky if it is less than five time a day!) :)

As with everything else, he has decided that he loves to do whatever it is the older Bros. are doing. He finally found something that he LOVES to do just as much as they do. He loves to take a bath. If the bathroom light is on and Austin is missing, it doesn't take long to figure out what he is doing. Standing at the bath tub dancing and talking. It seems like he is always asking to take another bath.

I LOVE BEING A MOM! THANKS HONEY FOR LETTING ME STAY HOME!!!






4 comments:

(me)linda said...

My Miles is a climber/bath guy too. He was alway trying to keep up with Brenden when he was younger, but time are changing. I often find him challenging B to keep up with him these days. I love the dynamic of little boys in the house. No time is ever boring!

paulak said...

Cute kid, I love the towel. hee hee

Anonymous said...

Just pulled my little ones out of the bath. They do love it. Good luck not going crazy reorganizing you cupboard 5x a day. The laundry basket can be fun too, until they start mixing up the clean and dirty laundry. And it drives me nuts when they roll in the pile of folded clothes.

Kingsford's said...

The towel pictures couldn't get any cuter. Love the tongue too.