Well it is winter and the illnesses are running rampant and our house was found. We have been dealing with a virus for about three weeks now. Clayton first had a bad cold and was tested for RSV and Influenza, but both tests came back negative. Thank Goodness. Then on Sunday the 10th we thought all was well, and we headed to church. We walked in the door and Clayton threw up all over the coat room. That was fun. Then he was fine. He hasn't had any issues since.
Tanner was ok until Wednesday morning the 13th. He woke up with the runs, a nasty cough and a fever. He was really upset because it was party day at preshool. His friend Taylor goes to the same preschool and her mom was so nice to come and pick up the valetines that Tanner had made for the class, and she brought him back the ones from his class. He seemed to do ok until Friday he started throwing up and he was sick until Monday. He has finally gone 48 hrs without incident. Yea!
Then there was Austin. He scares me! I don't like my baby being sick. It has been really tough for all of us. He started have cold symptoms around the same time Clayton did. He didn't get really bad until Sunday the 17th. Sunday afternoon he developed what I thought was pink eye (conjuntivitis). Monday we went to the Dr. and found out he had a double ear infection and an eye infection, which has since moved into the other eye. He has something that sounds like the ADNO virus. It effects the upper resperatory and the digestive system. He is having a rough time, and the reason I am telling all of you this, is he needs prayers. Tonight my worry for him increased because now he is not drinking much either. The Lord has such power, but the more prayers the better.
Thank you all and God Bless!
4 comments:
Keep up the great work Mom & Dad they will get through this, and you know your in our prayers daily.
I am sorry to hear about all the "yuckies". I hope everyone gets well soon. We will keep you in our prayers.
I hate when my babies are sick. Especially the little guys like Austin. He is so darn cute! Get better soon bud!
I'm sorry the kids aren't well. Are they feeling any better yet? I'm guessing not since you haven't posted since. I hope they feel better soon and of course you're in our prayers.
Post a Comment