Sunday, February 24, 2008

Update...

I wanted to show you a little of what Austin has gone through this week. The first pictures break my heart. The pictures were taken Wednesday morning. He was in a good mood, but as you can see his face wasn't doing very well.




This is what Austin was like on Friday night. He was feeling so much better, and he was so excited to be able to walk!





Thank you all again for your prayers.

6 comments:

(me)linda said...

What a sad little face! I'm so glad he's feeling better.

Kingsford's said...

Sorry Austin is not feeling good. We have kept him in our prayers. Thank you so much for all you have done for us lately Debbie and Jeremy. I don't think we have thanked you enough.

paulak said...

What a trooper! He looks so happy, even though he probably still feels a little rotten. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

how's austin now? hope he's doing better now... poor baby!

anyways, just wanna say "happy birthday, deb!" wish you & your family good health!!!

phyllis =D

(me)linda said...

Debbie - will you email me a copy of the HTML for you templete. I've been trying to learn more about it for my family's site and you have an effect that I like.
thehoughfam@yahoo.com

(me)linda said...

Oops...never mind the email. I got it figured out. Thanks!