Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3's tag

My friend Jenny tagged me and this is it.

3 favorite purchases

a 3 piece little girls dress I got for 25 cents

Our Bedroom Set (pending purchase) :)

Our suburban

3 Favorite Movies

Sweet Home Alabama

White Christmas

The Cutting Edge

3 Things I Haven't done yet

Baked my pumpikin seeds MMMM!

Had a Baby Girl

Figured out why age three is so hard!

3 Favorite Dishes

Pork Chops

Anything Potato

Rice, Chicken and Broccli dish

3 Favorite Shows

Gilmore Girls

The News

The Price is Right

3 Places I Haven't Traveled

Nauvoo Ill.

Hong Kong

France

3 Favorite Treats

Homamade Rice Krispy Treats

Mud Pie

Carmel Corn

3 Things I Would Buy if Money Weren't an Issue

Baby Grand Piano

Cabin in McCall or Boise County

Porsche (for Jeremy :) )

I tag Amy T., Paula W., and Katie T.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

The Price is Right and rice Krispy treats are classics!

(me)linda said...

TOE PICK!!