Friday, October 10, 2008

SNOW!

Well I am not sure how many of you know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the snow! And apparently I have instilled this into my boys. Tonight we were preparing to leave our house when it was (yes) snowing! I got so excited I said "Tanner it is snowing!!!!!" Tanner and Clayton came running to the window. Both were thrilled but Clayton said, "That is SOOOO COOL!!! Can we go play in it?" The further we got from our house the more white the ground was. When we go into Boise it was beautiful! The ground, the trees, and bushes showed white. I love fall too, and I know the snow wouldn't last, but oh it put a HUGE smile on my face and in my heart! I also really enjoy my boys reactions! Last year every time it snowed outside they would say "Mom its Christmas! Thankfully that didn't come up today, but we can't wait for all the fun to start come the end of the month!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

We got snow today in Reno and I was just telling Troy tonight that we need to move to San Diego. :) Actually I love snow too but I'm just not ready for it yet. Just give me a few weeks of Fall. That's so fun that your boys love the snow. We're excited for when Callie will be old enough to want to play in it.

(me)linda said...

Can you believe that!! Crazy! I'm ready to pull out the Christmas tree. :) Hey, I tagged you over on my blog. Check it out.