Sunday, October 12, 2008

I,ve been tagged!

Well I have never been tagged before, so this could be interesting for all of you! These are the rules for those of you who get tagged to do it also!:) Thanks Melinda



This is hard for me and I hope not to boring for the rest of you!

1. I LOVE making cards and scrapbooking (I know that most of you know this but this is something I have only been doing for the last 7 years or so.)

2. I have a very deep compassion, and connection with and for the elderly in the world. This is the only thing that ever tempts me away from being a stay at home mom. (Being a stay at home mom is just to good to be really tempted!) :)

3. Just resently I have taken up reading. I am a "silly" one, according to some, but I love inspirational romance novel. Sorry no Twilight or Harry Potter.

4. I thrive on getting a good deal on anything. I used to love and am starting to get back into rebate shopping. I love getting everyday essentials for free. Never having to buy toopaste or toothbrushes, shampoo and conditioner, ect. I always surf the adds to make sure I get the best price!!!

5. Here is a weird one for you. When I was 15mo old my 31mo old brother chopped my finger off with an AX! It took 4 hours of surgery to reattach it, and I still don't have full movement of it, but I still have it! :)

6. I am a total night owl! (check the post time) I usually get a second wind at ten, and getting me to bed before 12 takes a lot. No matter how hard I try, it is like a curse I love and hate, because staying up late doesn't mean my boys sleep in. So in turn I am NOT a morning person. I do ok, but I love to sleep in! (Jeremy really doesn't appreciate this quality in me.) :)

7. I love performing! In high school I was on stage or involved in anything to do with it whenever possible! Since high school I have done a little bit, but that is something I truely love to do and hope to participate in again. While participating in a district competition in high school I performed on the same stage as Napoleon Dynamite, in the Preston high school.

So now I get the priviledge of choosing some of you to repeat this.

Jenny

Robin

Michelle

Mary

Katie T

Brooke

Stacey

4 comments:

(me)linda said...

I didn't know you were from Preston. Wait...are you? Or do you just have fly enough moves to warrant a visit? :) OH! And what the heck was your bro doing with an axe?!!!

Katie said...

I forgot how great you are at bargain shopping and getting those rebates...I should do more of that. That's cool that you performed on the same stage at the Preston High School.

tara said...

He Debbie. cute blog. Glad I found ya.

Brady and Katie said...

I don't know how to copy the tag thing???