Yes he is eating ice out of a bowl with a fork. In the picture above he is pointing out saying "you". Jeremy taught him that.
Now when he is really cranky he will almost always take a bowl of ice.
I just love his little face! In the picture above you can get a glimpse of the concentration he has while eating! He LOVES to eat!
The other day I came downstairs from getting a pair of socks because my feet were cold, and this is how I found Austin. The minute he saw me he said "Out pease out!" I just couldn't resist taking a picture. I asked Tanner and Clayton if they helped him into it and Clayton said "No! He did it hisself!" I love this stage!
3 comments:
Miles is an ice chomper too. I swear it's what got us through his hospital stay in June. He could have as much ice as he wanted. Funny that that was heaven for him. I hope Austin's little teethys pop out soon. Poor little fella.
He is such a good lookin' kid.
So cute...I've never thought of having them munch on a bowl of ice! I should try that with Aidan...his top teeth are trying to make their way down, and he's not happy! Austin's such a cutie...that's funny that he climbed in there and got stuck!
Post a Comment